OpusFlow CRM takes the Outlook contact card as the starting point for linking and tracking of all (even remote) related communication. The Outlook contact card you used to know has been extended with a wide range of functionalities.
* create and send personalized documents (letters, faxes, e-mails) from the Outlook address card.
* track your appointments, tasks and activities in relation to your contacts.
* track your letters and mailings right from Outlook.
* plan actions and follow up on phone calls, documents or emails you and your team receive.
* share all customer information in your workgroup environment.
* work together with your colleagues in Group Calendar, Group Tasks and Group Activities.
* work off-line (PC, laptop, PDA).
To share all your information with your colleagues, Exchange Server is not needed! If you do use Exchange server then OpusFlow CRM will prevent those nasty "Mailbox full" warnings because all data is (where it should be), on a hard disk and not using valuable Exchange server resources.
OpusFlow CRM for Outlook is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Other, Portuguese and it was last updated on 2009-09-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
OpusFlow CRM for Outlook (version 6.0) has a file size of 10.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 49 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.